Pages

Friday, April 15, 2011

ISO: Under Bed Storage Bins

I was flipping through a copy of All You magazine's April issue, which is all about staying organized. If it's one thing I'm not, it's organized :)

I think the take away from the article is a lesson my mom has struggeled to teach me: A place for everything and everything in its place.

In one of the images, they show this adorable bedroom. I love the storage drawers and they would work PERFECTLY for Caroline's bedroom.

Where can I find them?!

They look like they'd be from Land of Nod, or Ikea.

I'm off to shop :)

2 comments:

Catherine said...

Those are cute! We have a boy version that came with our this end up bedroom set, (just plain natural color wood) and the extra storage is wonderful! I hope you find them!

Marina @ My Busy Children said...

These are amazing. I am trying to decide how to decorate my daughter's room and I love this concept