Pages

Friday, December 10, 2010

The Cabinets

I've been planning my ideal kitchen for a very long time. Probably since we stepped foot into our first house. I've been clipping magazine articles, scouring the Home Depot and Lowe's aisles and salivating while watching friends and family redo their own kitchens.

My dream kitchen has dark cabinets, light counters and a white, subway-tile backsplash.The layout would be open and have a huge, walk-in pantry.

Imagine my delight when I got the chance to do just that! Here's the cabinet layout and elevation as well as the color cabinets we've selected.
In the picture to the left, you can see that we have a large center island. The cooktop lives here. The wall oven/microwave combo is in the corner and the sink is in the bar-top area that overlooks the eat-in kitchen.
In the picture to the right, you can see the cabinet detail. Our cabinet guy is Dave Chaney at Cabineture Inc in New Port Richey, FL. Hit me up if you want to call him. He does fabulous custom cabinetry!


No comments: