Pages

Monday, December 13, 2010

A Hidden Pantry

We visited Keith's Uncle Tony over Thanksgiving and fell in love with his kitchen. I asked him where I could stow my diaper bag so that it would be easily accessible for Caroline. He pointed me to the pantry. I proceeded to show him the size of the diaper bag and told him No Way would it fit in one of his cabinets:

And then he revealed a true masterpiece. Jackson, our 4-year-old is a true connoisseur of pantries.  Naturally, we had to call Dave at Cabineture to see if this could be done with ours. He's on his way this week to check out the kitchen now that it's been framed. Fingers crossed it's possible!

2 comments:

HGaynor said...

Did you really say fingers crossed?! Love the hidden pantry. Can't wait to see the pictures in person.

Aly ~ Cooking In Stilettos said...

Megan - I am in LOVE with that hidden pantry! What a gorgeous detail and use of space!